Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hallo.

The project of having this blog is now officially on the road, no matter if I success or not! Hello everyone. It's night here where I live and very late, so many hours in front of the computer have made both my mind and hands numb, but I wanted to have the blog ready for tomorrow (I'm planning to do a little bit of promoting, don't really know how yet).

I'm excited about tomorrow because I'll begin doing the serious research about herbalism. I also have to order some books, so some titles may come in handy if you know about something! I'm really a beginner here. Right know I'll head to the shower and then probably go to bed to lay down and keep reading A Clash of Kings. Since I finished the Harry Potter saga, no other saga had kept me so intensely attached to a book. I'm very happy for discovering these as I'm thrilled to know what'll happen between Sansa and the Hound, which I think it's the best love story of these books.

By the way, my next entry will be about some products I want to give feedback of. They're natural and handmande in Tenerife island by a very nice girl, she's also in Facebook blablabla, anyway, tomorrow pictures and details.

Have a goodnight and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment