Sunday, September 9, 2012

Home day.

Hello, folks. Today it's been one of those days I love so much, one of those Sundays. It's the kind of day of staying at home, eating junky stuff, lazying around on comfortable clothes. Both me and my man are going to play something now on our computers, and giving the fact I couldn't convince him to install the Alice Madness Returns he bought me for my past birthday on his pc, I'll be playing it on my own here (he's playing Arkham Asylum, with a pretty neat Catwoman I must say).

I'm grabbing some ice cream now and let's go to my favourite twisted Wonderland. In the next entry I'm going to speak of herbalism, about the crystal jars I bought yesterday for keeping my herbs, and only for 0'75€ each (wohoo!)

Have a nice day you too and, you know, just enjoy your home. It feels great.

I just love steam punk Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment