Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hello to all the new likers! Hola a todos los nuevos seguidores del blog! It meant a lot to me to enter today and see them. These days I haven't been feeling quite well, plus the beginning of the university has taken time from me too, but I promise to begin doing new entries very very soon. New reviews on natural products (such as Azahar/Orange blossom natural creams and oils), some tutorials on how to decorate with medieval motifs your Book of Shadows and some rituals of purification and protection towards the Fall. I'll begin this weekend, and again, thank you very much: the beginning of a blog is always hard, but I'll try my best to provide you with interesting entries so that you don't regret following the blog.

By the way, if you don't speak English very well I and you are really interested in a particular entry, I can translate it for you in Spanish without a problem, just leave a comment.

Good-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment